Beverage Discovery

During one of the moments I was able to hang-out with my friends in Manila they pleasantly introduced me to a good place called Chatime. It was one of the few milk tea places I have recently discovered and found to like. I would like to recommend this awesome tea place which I hope that I get to visit again once I'm in Manila. Chatime, besides it's good vibes and awesome service, it was ultimately the taste that had me at first try.

On my first try there and hopefully not that the last since the food and drinks are so good, I was only able to try one flavor and of course its Strawberry yogurt smoothie. The serving was hefty and it was fruity and delicious. Another add-on we ordered was the pork chop bits which were really tasty. I loved the balance of its saltiness and peppery-flavor...and believe anything with loads of pepper is scrumptious for my taste. And with the great experience I had there I am surely going to visit Chatime again as soon as I get a chance or see a branch. Which got me to researching that they have branches at Centris,Banawe, Pasig, Landmark Mall, Robinson's Galleria, San Juan, SM Mall of Asia, SM North Edsa and GAteway Mall. In knowing that they have numerous branches provides me the assurance that I can easily drop by and have a bubble tea or smoothie once I feel like taking a sip.
For more information on Chatime you could read on this news article : http://lifestyle.inquirer.net/45061/how-taipei%E2%80%99s-chatime-came-to-manila or visit there facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/chatimephilippines

0 comments:

Post a Comment