Food Oasis: Bannaple

photo courtesy : http://www.banapplekitchen.com/Banapple_files/alabangopen2.jpg

Banapple is food heaven on earth!

This definitely I'm very sure of after going to the restaurant on endless times it almost made me wish that I would one day wake up and find it as part of our house kitchen. I promise all of you food there is to die for. To name a few the lasagna roll-ups, the pestos, the roasted beaf and omelets together with their wide array of scrumptous cakes, muffins and pies.


If you want to know about the taste that Banapple offers well to my palette it is impeccable. I guess it may eb a combination of insanely good chefs and the best ingredients. I may have not tried all their food but I will surely come back there and make sure that I do try everything and I mean everything.



The ambiance is really good too. The design of their restaurant is really beauty to the meaning of the word of it. The well lit rooms, the texture on the tables and the
intimate set-up of fixtures makes you all the more enticed to stay and dine.




0 comments:

Post a Comment