urban food find: Mann Hann

It was during the remaining days of my stay in Manila for my summer internship. The feeling was bittersweet to leave the metro because I had yet to explore the many food wonders it had to offer but I had to cut it all short to come back to my home which was Bicol. Don’t get me wrong the idea of coming home was exuberating for me but I had become attached to the urban charm that Manila’s hustling and bustling streets, forever in rush pedestrians and gleaming lights of restaurants, food stall or street food vendor’s cart had me feeling depressed!



But I wouldn’t leave without going to one of my favorite food places which was Mann Hann. Well I guess you could coin the family feast we had at SM Mall of Asia Mann Hann to be “The Last Supper” I would have in Manila at least for the moment because for sure I would many chances to return and dine there again.
Dining there was hands down one of the best meal experiences I had with my family, well what would you expect it is a Chinese restaurant after all. I don’t know about you guys but in most Chinese restaurants I have gone to eat, my stomach never got disappointed rather I would always crave for more. It always had me wondering what was in their cuisine that made it irresistibly delicious both for the western and eastern foodies.






In fact when we ordered at Mann Hann we couldn’t help but keeping asking for more and boy was I glad that my parents were there to handle the monetary damage the bill would create We did order a hefty meal after all! To think that we had Crispy Pata, Nilagang Baka and Lumpiang Shanghai, Yang Chow just for the main course then had Chocolate and Ube cake for dessert not to mention the Watermelon and Mango shakes we had to gulp down the heavy meal with!





I was one happy child after that, it sure was one of the best ways my parents showed signs of affirmations for a job well done during my internship. It’s not hard to make me happy just sit me in front of a good meal, have my stomach full of it and you’ll hear no words at all rather you’ll just have me beaming with a smile on my face 
But no question paying good money for a satisfying meal was all worth it and besides you wouldn’t feel robbed of your cash at all because feeding five people with a huge appetite and leaving the restaurant pleased and feeling like you’ re on cloud nine is a priceless dining experience!

For more information on their branches and other awesome food offerings visit their website at http://www.freewebs.com/mannhann/

0 comments:

Post a Comment