urban food find: Army Navy

If you got a hefty appetite that surpases the one of a sailor or of a soldier


then Army navy's definitely a place you have to visit. I tell you I have been to just two of their branches in Metro Manila and I was surely blown away by the line up of tasty burgers, Quesadilla, Burritos, Tacos, Freedom Fries, Milkshakes and Libertea available for my happy consumption!

I was automatically drawn to the place because I was an avid burger and french fries lover so when it was time again to adhere to the sweet sound of my growling and ever-hungry stomach I immediately scouted for the best food find and got introduced to one of the store's branches at SM North Edsa. There you could also have the backyard feel while eating out at the Skygarden where the store is specifically located.


The eating experience at Army Navy is more than just about the good food rather it's also about the amazing chill ambiance that the store's aesthetics provides. In fact after going to the place and taking a bite over their burger and crunchy onion rings and having to gulp it down with the sweet zen taste of Strawberry Milkshake, I immediately decided that I had to go back for another bite before I return home.




In my second stop at Army Navy, this time at the Tomas Morato branch in Quezon City. Walking home from work, I couldn't resist not passing by to grab a bite. This time I was determined to try their Quesadilla and yet again they did not disappoint my taste buds. The Steak Quesadilla had bits of beef meat, onions and tasty sauce all wrapped into a tender Quesadilla wrap sided with sweet salsa dip which you could spread over the Quesadilla before taking a mouth-watering bite!




Surely if you do love good tasting comfort foods and you are looking for a great place just to hang-out with your friends over a casual feast then you should definitely should check out if there's an Army Navy branch near you because surely as soon as I find one I will automatically open the doors and have an order up!

Also check their pages online:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/ArmyNavy-Burger-Inc/120045430924
http://armynavyburgerburrito.com/index.php

0 comments:

Post a Comment