urban food find: Mochi Creme Japanese Ice Cream

In the quest to find new food discoveries available in the Philippine market, it was during a stroll in SM North Edsa that my friends and I were able to stumble upon Mochi Creme Japanese Ice Cream.



The food experience was certainly a pleasing one. At first we were hesitant in trying Mochi Creme Japanese Ice Cream but I guess in the end curiosity took over the fear we all felt. I took a bite of their Strawberry flavor and to my surprise it tasted great! It created an explosion of the sweet and delectable strawberry flavor in my mouth not to mention the fluffy texture of the outer doe made out of Japanese rice. In fact it was so good I wish I could be able to taste their other flavors like: Mango, Black Sesame, Purple Yam, Chocolate, Blue Vanilla, Anibi Red Bean and Green Tea.





I do hope a branch will open in a store near us but for the meantime for those who would like to give this delectable surprise a try visit their branches at: SM North Edsa(3rd Level of The Block), SM Megamall(3rd Level of Megamall Bldg. A), SM Mall of Asia(2nd Level Main Mall) The Pondium, Abreeza Mall (Davao City), SM Davao City.



If you would like to get the latest news feed on Mochi Creme Japanese Ice Cream visit:http://www.facebook.com/mochicreme

0 comments:

Post a Comment